Sunday 23 October 2016

How Can Reiki Help Me?


The first time I received Reiki was in my early twenties, fresh out of a traumatic 4 year relationship. My heart felt like it had broken into a million tiny pieces. My mom had just finished a Reiki course at the time, so I agreed to let her to practice on me. Lying on the massage table before the treatment, I felt nervous and scared not knowing what was about to happen. Then the session started, I closed my eyes and felt an undeniable numbing sensation on my face. My thoughts were completely still. In that moment, all I felt was peace and calm. My entire body was relaxed, and I could finally breathe without heaviness in my heart. It was a truly beautiful experience for me. Shortly after this session, I realised that I needed to learn more about my heart and soul. I had a strong desire to go inwards, so I started learning about meditation, Reiki and other healing modalities. From that day onwards my my life changed forever. Today I am a qualified Reiki Master and Spiritual Life Coach.

Nowadays, Reiki is becoming more popular and well-known. Why?
Because more people are being open and vulnerable in sharing their transformational stories about energy healing. Even Ellen DeGeneres, Gwyneth Paltrow, Halle Berry and Angelina Jolie openly discuss their love for Reiki.

Are you thinking about experiencing some Reiki? Below are 3 reasons how Reiki can help you.

Are you trying to heal from stressors?
Many clients contact me because they feel emotions such as grief, loneliness hurt and/or anger from stressors or a specific experience they have endured. These experiences could be a significant trauma, or may also be smaller shocks to our mental, psychological or physical systems from which dense emotions accumulate over time. Waking up with these emotions everyday is not easy. This dense and heavy feeling can be felt in your head, heart or stomach area. When you're in that state of being, it’s also easy to believe that these feelings are never going to leave and are going to stay forever.

When these emotions don't move through us, we end up feeling stuck and rigid in this state of being. The circulation of our life force energy gets impeded, much like a river with too much debris and rocks. Receiving Reiki gives a gentle nudge to the emotional debris and can help you move through these emotions, which makes room for you to feel more peace, and love.

Do you want to let go of worries and concerns?
Do you have anxious thoughts? Are you craving a less cluttered mind? Do you wish you you woke up with a sense of peace rather than worry? After receiving Reiki, you will experience less thoughts and worries. A lot of my clients say after 3-4 sessions they can easily go into stillness and meditate, something they were not able to do before the Reiki sessions. Why? Because thoughts are energy. When you get a Reiki treatment, the love energy from the universe is flowing into your chakras, helping unwanted thoughts to move and dissipate into the core of mother earth.

Are you seeking a transformational shift in the way you live and approach life?
Have you ever heard that quote by Einstein, “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results”? Many clients come to me because they are looking for a shift in their current life. Whether it be career, relationships, health, or money, they are wanting a transformation but are unsure of how to begin, or how let go of old, unhealthy habits. When we bring our attention towards doing work on our inner realms, our outer world starts to change. It just starts with being open and willing to go inside, and be present with your soul. When your soul feels more presence and love, this is when your outer reality starts to shift. Reiki is one of the best ways to feed your soul more love, and a reiki practitioner can guide you on making lasting changes, creating the results you seek to see in your external world.

Do you live in Singapore and are wanting to experience a Reiki session? Visit www.theheartwhispers.com or call +65 8720.8430

No comments:

Post a Comment